Recording continuous but marking where motion occurred?

JoshFink

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, this might be a silly question but is it possible to record continuous in BI but also mark on the timeline where motion occurred or something similar.

I like to record continuous as I've had problems in the past with it not triggering. It's not a huge deal as I have plenty of space to record with. One thing I would like though is, when I do have to go back and look, an easy way to see in the timeline where motion is. If it doesn't mark on motion, like previously, that's another issue but if the option is there then that would work.

I guess my other option is to just email me or put motion captures stored somewhere and then check back at those if need be.

I thought I would ask before I start playing around.

Thanks for the help

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, this might be a silly question but is it possible to record continuous in BI but also mark on the timeline where motion occurred or something similar.

I like to record continuous as I've had problems in the past with it not triggering. It's not a huge deal as I have plenty of space to record with. One thing I would like though is, when I do have to go back and look, an easy way to see in the timeline where motion is. If it doesn't mark on motion, like previously, that's another issue but if the option is there then that would work.

I guess my other option is to just email me or put motion captures stored somewhere and then check back at those if need be.

I thought I would ask before I start playing around.

Thanks for the help
yes, set to continuous and also set the desired motion detection settings...it will record continuously but also mark events...