Recording ?

Reaction score
Hello, recieved my Wheelwittness for Christmas. Easy installation and camera seems to work fine. Not exactly sure how it records though? Does it only record when I press the incident button? I have the loop set at 5 minutes. All other settings I left to factory. I removed 5he s card this evening thinking I would see the last 5 minute loop video. There was no video at all. What am I doing wrong?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to IPCamTalk!

Sorry I have no suggestions except you may consider re-posting in a more appropriate forum, Dashcams. You're more likely to get a quicker response.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, recieved my Wheelwittness for Christmas. Easy installation and camera seems to work fine. Not exactly sure how it records though? Does it only record when I press the incident button? I have the loop set at 5 minutes. All other settings I left to factory. I removed 5he s card this evening thinking I would see the last 5 minute loop video. There was no video at all. What am I doing wrong?
No the loop simply determines how long the video segments are. The size of the card and the bitrate determine the amount of video you can store. Read the manual you likely did not setup recording properly.