reject the evidence of your eyes

Reaction score
I was a frequent visitor and paying member of that site for years. I have a hard time believing broadcastify is not a major contributing factor for encryption though. Thankfully it hasn’t happened here yet but the fact anybody with a phone can listen in makes it hard for me to support them anymore.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Cloudy again. But, something... strange... has gone on since I started this thread. No doubt just a big coincidence, but here it is. I watch the sky all the time and I check out FlightRadar24 all the time to see what's what as this is something I enjoy doing. Never never never have I ever watched (on FlightRadar24) more than a small number of jets going overhead following the I69 route at any given time that I could correlate with actual visual observation. I just sat down and pulled up FlightRadar24. Wow! This has to be 3 or 4 times the amount of traffic that I normally see on it. If I had seen this all the time, I wouldn't have even started this thread. I don't know what changed. As I said already.... strange...

1710427610185.png

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Cloudy again. But, something... strange... has gone on since I started this thread. No doubt just a big coincidence, but here it is. I watch the sky all the time and I check out FlightRadar24 all the time to see what's what as this is something I enjoy doing. Never never never have I ever watched (on FlightRadar24) more than a small number of jets going overhead following the I69 route at any given time that I could correlate with actual visual observation. I just sat down and pulled up FlightRadar24. Wow! This has to be 3 or 4 times the amount of traffic that I normally see on it. If I had seen this all the time, I wouldn't have even started this thread. I don't know what changed. As I said already.... strange...

View attachment 189380
Try ADS-B Exchange (ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live) as mentioned above, as there is usually ones on there that FlightRadar24 and Flight Aware list as "private".

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Dude.
michigan.jpg floriduh.jpg

Military only
michigan2.jpg floriduh2.jpg

WTF is going on in Dothan?

And that one black helicopter is circling your house :oops:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Kinda, sorta, maybe reminds one about all the experts with the clot shot, don't you think?

"Are chemtrails real? Here’s what experts have said
Scientists have said there is no evidence for the existence of chemtrails."