Rekor outage?

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I was caught up last night but look to be about an hour behind again currently. I'm glad the plate data is still there and not just 'gone'. But it sure seems to be taking them a lot of time to figure this out.

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Its been mostly down for me. Was up from roughly 0420-0620 this morning

Reaction score
I'm still having issues - going on two days now. Plates captures sometimes catch up current, then they lag for 8 -10 hours.
Would be nice if Rekor would notify us customers of the status.

This is my 4th or 5th Rekor outage this year - and I never get any notification from Rekor that these are scheduled maintenance or that the problems are fixed. Not a peep.

Wish they were as reliable with their customer service as they are taking my money every month.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked my email and I did receive a notice a couple hours ago from them:

1667441460551.png

Reaction score
Glad somebody is getting notified. Got an email from them yesterday with my November receipt, but nothing else.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm still behind, seems like they come through in batches

Not really helpful when I use it for alerts so often

Fubduck

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Things are looking a lot better this evening. It looks like is started doing real time processing this morning sometime.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome! Will it work for 2 LPR cameras in BI (I thought with Deepstack you could only run 1 camera)?

rsoxhater

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Them sending out the notice finally I was told was because of me. I ripped them a new one for no communication to the public on the outage. My PD customers were not happy abut the outage, and no notification or response from rekor or replying to support tickets. Hope they do better going forward getting information out when there is an issue.

It didn't help it was halloween, bad timing for an LPR outage.