Remember, these people are allowed to vote .... even encouraged to vote ...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember, these people are allowed to vote .... even encouraged to vote ...
And don't even think about asking them how many senators there are in the U.S., how many colonies were there, how many stars are on the current U.S flag and what do they represent, how many feet are in a mile, inches in a yard, ounces in a pound, where/what is the equator. :facepalm:

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Who do you think should rule the World? And the answer could be “Bad Bunny”

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
with all my respects to music lovers, when they even compare Bad Bunny to Michael Jackson, looks like there is something wrong

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No wonder they voted for Biden, he shares their ignorance...
"Yes, and look at all the free crap! He's gonna pay my student loan, too! Man, if I wasn't screwing around BEFORE, now for sure I can quit my job wrapping burgers and REALLY party! After all, who needs this education crap anyway? I already know how to use my phone to find out everything....right?"
</end sarcasm>

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Millennials don't even know how to properly produce an offspring. They need to watch YouTube to figure out how to.....you know :facepalm: They think jumping off a bridge is normal and within the limits of normal mental status

Both sexes in Gen Z individuals have hormonal imbalances

You can't even conversate with them holistically-speaking
They can't even spell nor write. P00R grammar and punctuation everywhere. Instead of writing because, they think "b/c" is totally acceptable :rofl:

They can't even do mental math nor write in script

Verge of human extinction?