Remote Access

nethfel

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm wondering what people here suggest for remote access? My BI server is in a remote, very cold room. For just watching the video, or reviewing footage, the web interface is OK, but if I need to export the footage for evidence, I'm currently needing to go into that room which I would prefer not to do if possible. Remote Desktop seems to give me non-motion on the view with the cameras - has anyone found anything else more successful? I'm hoping one day that there might be a full remote console for BI that would allow export/download of clips without having to be at the server...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm wondering what people here suggest for remote access? My BI server is in a remote, very cold room. For just watching the video, or reviewing footage, the web interface is OK, but if I need to export the footage for evidence, I'm currently needing to go into that room which I would prefer not to do if possible. Remote Desktop seems to give me non-motion on the view with the cameras - has anyone found anything else more successful? I'm hoping one day that there might be a full remote console for BI that would allow export/download of clips without having to be at the server...
Remote desktop works fine. You need to go to the blue iris options> camera and set remote desktop to unrestricted.

nethfel

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah, thanks I didn't even notice that setting before - got it changed and now it's working as expected!