Remove hidden cameras from ui2 (remote view)

wideLoad

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

How do you stop showing a camera marked as "hidden" in ui2 (the remote interface from bp2008)?

When I run the actual BI app locally, I have unselected "show hidden cameras"... so that looks great. However, when I view BI remotely (through ui2 web interface or android app) it shows ALL cameras.

Am I missing something? Probably. Thanks in advance.

W

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

How do you stop showing a camera marked as "hidden" in ui2 (the remote interface from bp2008)?

When I run the actual BI app locally, I have unselected "show hidden cameras"... so that looks great. However, when I view BI remotely (through ui2 web interface or android app) it shows ALL cameras.

Am I missing something? Probably. Thanks in advance.

W
in the mobile app setting you can disable hidden cameras...

wideLoad

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you fenderman. That worked perfectly with the mobile app.

Anyone have something similar for ui2 (remote web view program by bp2008)? I know a lot of people are using "duped" cameras so I'm assuming there has got to be a way to not show them all in the web UI. Thanks!
W

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't normally run with cameras hidden, so it took me a moment to figure out the trick.

After you hide a camera, restart Blue Iris to make it disappear from the web UI.

This requires that your group video streams are configured to not show hidden cameras:

wideLoad

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you. Pretty sure i'll need to update BI software to get the "Include hidden cameras and clips" setting. The BI homepage is down right now so i'll have to punt till later in day. Thank you bp for your help!!!