Remove-reinstall software issues

brazeagle

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having problems setting up cameras after installing new Router.
Cameras will not connect, even though they connect through native ipcam from FOSCAM...

I installed an upgrade blue iris and now everything is messed up.

PLEASE help how to uninstall completely blue iris from my computer...NOTE I am not able to remove - repair - reinstall blue iris...I need specific instructions to totally remove it so I can reinstall it. CONTROL PANEL remove does not work...keep that in mind.
Thank you
Luiz

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having problems setting up cameras after installing new Router.
Cameras will not connect, even though they connect through native ipcam from FOSCAM...

I installed an upgrade blue iris and now everything is messed up.

PLEASE help how to uninstall completely blue iris from my computer...NOTE I am not able to remove - repair - reinstall blue iris...I need specific instructions to totally remove it so I can reinstall it. CONTROL PANEL remove does not work...keep that in mind.
Thank you
Luiz
First, its likely that blue iris could not see the cameras because you have new ip addresses due to the new router.
Second, if it wont uninstall try doing a system restore to an earlier date. Other option include registry changes that are complex.

brazeagle

n3wb
Reaction score
Register changes is ok...I am used to, just guide me please if possible.
Thank you
IP addresses are fixed, as my ipcam native software is working!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Register changes is ok...I am used to, just guide me please if possible.
Thank you
IP addresses are fixed, as my ipcam native software is working!
If you dont intend to use blue iris, just leave it as is...mucking around in the registry will just cause you problems. Otherwise its pretty easy to find where blue iris is in the registry.