Reolink 423 PTZ

turbov6camaro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
this camera only record in the day time, at night is seems that BI tracs 0 motion,

I copied the setting from the DAY profile, the night profile is all the way down and it still does not record.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure the camera is sending video...blue iris does not know the difference between day and night. This could also be related to the known issues with the reolink rtsp stream and blue iris.

turbov6camaro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Make sure the camera is sending video...blue iris does not know the difference between day and night. This could also be related to the known issues with the reolink rtsp stream and blue iris.
how do i verify this? i could do a packet dump on my switch i guess, I can see the camera in BI at night, but it just does not record anything

ill check out some settings on the camera

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
how do i verify this? i could do a packet dump on my switch i guess, I can see the camera in BI at night, but it just does not record anything

ill check out some settings on the camera
post your record settings for night profile

MYKMACSJ

n3wb
Reaction score
this camera only record in the day time, at night is seems that BI tracs 0 motion,

I copied the setting from the DAY profile, the night profile is all the way down and it still does not record.
I have this camera and and 3 RLC-410 cameras connected to Reolink 8 channel PoE NVR. It records fine.