Reolink E1 Outdoor

bishop20012

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi anyone have any luck configuring a Reolink E1 Outdoor camera in Blue Iris? Tried a bunch of stuff I found in some old posts but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks again

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi anyone have any luck configuring a Reolink E1 Outdoor camera in Blue Iris? Tried a bunch of stuff I found in some old posts but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks again
This is working for @nickh66:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm tried but same, BI doesn't see it
Well, something's amiss somewhere...I've used the exact settings in BI for both of my Reolink doorbells and they both work great. :wtf::idk:

bishop20012

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, something's amiss somewhere...I've used the exact settings in BI for both of my Reolink doorbells and they both work great. :wtf::idk:

OK got it working,"I had to also enable a few settings in the reolink configuration, like the ports and http etc...thanks again

stoneyc

n3wb
Reaction score
bishop this it what i had to do type in the ip address of the reolink camera in edge browser edge might give you a warning just continue in edge under advanced in the warning it will bring you to the login page login in now go to network settings and make sure to enable RTSP port and ONVIF dont change nothing else now go to blue iris add new camera under video settings type in ip address of camera user name and password then find and inspect that is what got mine working just make sure you use edge browser to change the enable settings because the client version does not have that