Reolink Hardware

Reaction score
I just tore down a Reolink RLC-510WA WiFi CAM since one of the 5 buck switching power supplies on the main PCBA was in need of repair. Yes there are FIVE 5! SMPS on the main PCBA of RLC510WA and two LINEAR regulators. But I digress. Can anyone help me identify the SMPS controller chip in the SOT563 package marked 4 WHM or WHM? See attached photos.

For bonus points, there are two other devices I cannot identify, one in an SOT563 package marked AWKN, and a second one in an SOT23-6 package marked IP5M9.

Attachments

Reaction score
Don't know if this will be much help, haven't dug into it, yet.

That Hack-A-Day article references this database:

Later in the comments, someone added this resistor reference page:

Reaction score
Thank-you very much @VorlonFrog

Also these:

smd.yooneed.one
embedeo.org/smd_codes
www.random-science-tools.com/electronics/SMD_markings.php
www.marsport.org.uk/smd/mainframe.htm
www.formatecauto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/tabela-de-equivalencias-transistores-1-EFREN.pdf

And I notice from your reference this one:

www.s-manuals.com/ru/smd

The breakthrough however came with this:

www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/(tips)-how-to-identify-smd-devices-from-the-marking-codes/

I have identified the devices in question as follows:

4WHM is was actually AWHM but the device has fried warping the package making the A look like a 4. = MP1567GTF ( "M" is a year code) Datasheet attached
AWKN = MP1658GTF (Search result attached, cannot locate datasheet) Closest manufacturer info I can find is the attached POE Switches App-Note that implies MP1657 and MP1658 are very similar. "N" is the year code
IP5MW = MP2370 (The "I" in "IP5MW" is not an "I" at all, rather it is a vertical bar, and must be omitted from the search as shown in the attached data sheet) I found this on by searching on TSOT23 and P5 . Note: "M" is the year code

New question? What is the TSOT23-6 device in the photo with marking O5 or 05?

Attachments

Reaction score
A perfectly reasonable conjecture @VorlonFrog . After all, there is another linear regulator proximate to an SMPS on this PCBA. However, the fingerprint is not a match. SOT23 Linears are typically 3 pin or 5 pin. I had also thought similarly when I cam across them. Incidentally the two linears on this PCBA are WE18 and WE25 data sheet attached

Attachments

Reaction score
UPDATE: I am pleased to report that after replacing the device marked AWHM with an MP1567GTF chip (marked AWHN, so 2021 production year) the camera is FULLY OPERATIONAL (unlike Darth Vader's Death Star)
I bought the chip here: www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004217646276.html

Attachments