Reolink RLC 410 and Blue Iris

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't understand what the foscam forum has to do with this...You might be willing to waste your money on the new guy to give them a chance but that is hardly a reason to recommend them... Reliability should be at the top of the list...I have no problem calling out a lying company....That's the only way they will learn...No reason to be diplomatic with liars...They will learn soon enough not to come here and blow smoke up are asses...

Hp lied and your still using and recommending their products ...

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Show me a for profit corporation in the U.S. that hasn't lied and you'll have my vote for president in the next election :p

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My BI + reolink rlc-411 does not work together, it connects but video skips and doesn't record throughout. Any fixes to this yet?

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My BI + reolink rlc-411 does not work together, it connects but video skips and doesn't record throughout. Any fixes to this yet?
Please use the search function as I've posted this several times, but here it is again:

Cameras' Interface:
1. Make sure the Reolinks are using the most recent firmware released a couple months ago.
2. Turn off 3D-NR.

Blue Iris:
1. Uncheck RTSP/stream timecode in each camera's video settings.
2. Raise the buffer to 20MB in each camera's video settings.

These used to be necessary, but I haven't needed to use them since the most recent firmware release, but including just in case:
1. Set Intel hardware acceleration to "No" in the global settings of Blue Iris.
2. Set Reolinks to use "Baseline" in the H.264 profile setting of the cameras interface.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please use the search function as I've posted this several times, but here it is again:

Cameras' Interface:
1. Make sure the Reolinks are using the most recent firmware released a couple months ago.
2. Turn off 3D-NR.

Blue Iris:
1. Uncheck RTSP/stream timecode in each camera's video settings.
2. Raise the buffer to 20MB in each camera's video settings.

These used to be necessary, but I haven't needed to use them since the most recent firmware release, but including just in case:
1. Set Intel hardware acceleration to "No" in the global settings of Blue Iris.
2. Set Reolinks to use "Baseline" in the H.264 profile setting of the cameras interface.
Do you know if this can be set through the NVR?

paul hill

n3wb
Reaction score
the problem is that people dont realise what i-frames actually are and why in certain situatins it wont matter and how in most situations you need to insert some into the stream.