Reolink RLC-520 for 52 € ? Another advice?

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
I just bought the Reolink RLC-520 camera to use it with Blue Iris for just 52€.

I think this is a pretty good deal for a simple IP cam.

For me it's important, that the camera has PoE and H264. Any other advices in this price range?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just bought the Reolink RLC-520 camera to use it with Blue Iris for just 52€.

I think this is a pretty good deal for a simple IP cam.

For me it's important, that the camera has PoE and H264. Any other advices in this price range?
Reolink cameras are not compatible with Blue Iris. This is because the I-frame interval cannot be properly set furthermore they were two recent threads indicating that hardware celebration won’t work at all, with reolink. Search the forum. Reolink is also a lying company that posts fake reviews.

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! So is there any cheap IP Cam which is compatible with Blue Iris?

I also use a Dahua PTZ camera which is pretty good but costs around 200 €. And now I need around 5 cameras to install them in my storage...that's why they should be pretty cheap cause the requierements are not that high.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! So is there any cheap IP Cam which is compatible with Blue Iris?

I also use a Dahua PTZ camera which is pretty good but costs around 200 €. And now I need around 5 cameras to install them in my storage...that's why they should be pretty cheap cause the requierements are not that high.
There are dahua low light cameras that are 100. see threads and cluff notes. Why are you comparing a ptz with a fixed reolink in price.

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. I didn't compare them...I just want to mention that I use a Dahua PTZ as well and it works great, but I don't need that fancy thing in my storage.