Reolink RLC410

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 4 RCL410 currently working "okay" with Blue Iris, I wish there was an iframe setting and other features on the firmware.

I started researching trying to find out where are these cameras really coming from.

What I have gotten so far is that Reolink brand comes from here:
PRODUCTS -Baichuan

RLC410 is actually IPC-B2403 (GZ-IPC-B2403-P).

My search was to find an alternate suitable firmware, I am willing to test with one of my RCL410. I actually have 6 Hikvision cameras (4 of which were rebranded Hikvision) in my current setup, all using Hikvision firmware.

Reolink could be a pretty face of http://www.sz-bcs.com.

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Putogn

n3wb
Reaction score
Why you need the iframe settings? Any bugs with the BI?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why you need the iframe settings? Any bugs with the BI?
yes, the iframe needs to match the fps to properly stream direct to disk in BI....there are several threads about this. Reolink refuses to modify the firmware. Garbage cameras that should be avoided.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have 4 RCL410 currently working "okay" with Blue Iris, I wish there was an iframe setting and other features on the firmware.

I started researching trying to find out where are these cameras really coming from.

What I have gotten so far is that Reolink brand comes from here:
PRODUCTS -Baichuan

RLC410 is actually IPC-B2403 (GZ-IPC-B2403-P).

My search was to find an alternate suitable firmware, I am willing to test with one of my RCL410. I actually have 6 Hikvision cameras (4 of which were rebranded Hikvision) in my current setup, all using Hikvision firmware.

Reolink could be a pretty face of Baichuan.

Any thoughts are welcomed.
WARNING: If you start looking for an alternative, then stay away from SWANN NHD-815 cameras. They are a rebranded version of the RLC-410. The NHD-815 is actually worse because you can't login to the camera. You can read more about my RLC-410/NHD-815 discovery here. Scan down to where I mention "A Discovery".

Putogn

n3wb
Reaction score
yes, the iframe needs to match the fps to properly stream direct to disk in BI....there are several threads about this. Reolink refuses to modify the firmware. Garbage cameras that should be avoided.
I have a RLC-423 and the frame rate would drop down to 0 fps on the BI when I previewing, but it would be up to about 30 fps for a few seconds later then drop down to 0 fps again. This won't stop until I reboot the BI, it seems work fine now but I'm not sure in the future. The problem is also caused by the iframe?

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@Keyboard I would say that they are not rebranded Reolink but Rebranded http://www.sz-bcs.com, they seem to be the source of these cameras. I e-mailed them but no answer. Thanks for the heads up about SWANN, but I have decided to spend a little more and go with Hikvsion or Duhua.