reolink

central

n3wb
Reaction score
I am new here so bare with me. I have a reolink ip camera and I'm looking for an embed code to input into my web page for live streaming? Where could I obtain this? Thanks

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am new here so bare with me. I have a reolink ip camera and I'm looking for an embed code to input into my web page for live streaming? Where could I obtain this? Thanks
Welcome Central,

iirc I saw recently a few posts on live streaming - I would search for that topic here.

Also note, a number of people here have various reasons to dislike Reolink products, so you may find less information on that brand here vs Hikvision and Dahua.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

central

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have had this camera for long time with no problems. Have since started a website and was just looking for an embed code for my camera to insert into my website. Thanks for the information, if anyone could help me plz, thanks