Replacement suggestion for CM-C11613SV

Croga

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a zmodo analog system, 4 channel, and I believe one of the cameras took a dump. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a quasi cheap camera upgrade? Some of the cameras are fuzzy, I've had them for a few years, so probably getting old. Anyways any suggestions welcome. Would I need to swap out the power supply and if so, to what?

Zmodo camera - CM-C11613SV

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a zmodo analog system, 4 channel, and I believe one of the cameras took a dump. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a quasi cheap camera upgrade? Some of the cameras are fuzzy, I've had them for a few years, so probably getting old. Anyways any suggestions welcome. Would I need to swap out the power supply and if so, to what?

Zmodo camera - CM-C11613SV
I bought 4 of these 3 years ago for a client that had his blown up by lightning, they're 800TVL / 3.6mm and $14 each. They also have a 1200TVL /6mm here for $20. Both have IR-cut filters and run on standard 12VDC. The image and color is very decent for the price.

They're still going 3 years later; he didn't want to invest any more than that because of the previous damage.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Croga

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know if I will need yo change out the power adapter? If so, where to get one?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know if I will need yo change out the power adapter? If so, where to get one?
My Google Fu here says your Zmodo is also 12VDC, it likely has about the same (or more) current draw, meaning "no", you likely will not have to change out the power adapter, what you have now should suffice.