Reset button?

rarachch

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have a big problem with this camera MISECU 4.0MP Wifi 2.0MP H.265/H.264 IP Camera Wireless Onvif 2560*1440P P2P Wi-fi Surveillance email push Night IR Waterproof. I need to perform a hard reset. How? The "reset" button is missing. Resettool and Device Manager can not see the camera.
The camera worked only in NETSurveillance WEB, but inadvertently I gave the IP address of the camera to the blacklist. Now I can not get it. How to make a hard reset?
Thank you for answer. Rarachch
I apologize for my English - I use the translator.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
The camera worked only in NETSurveillance WEB
If it's ONVIF compatible, use ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge.net to find the camera.
Give ODM some valid logon credentials (top left of the window) and it will find all ONVIF devices on the same LAN IP address range.
If that works - you could change the camera IP address so not in the blacklist, or you could do a factory reset.

rarachch

n3wb
Reaction score
I have to fix it. Ip Camera only worked in NetSurveillanceWeb. He no longer works. Will not log in here - The User is in blacklist

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Camera only worked in NetSurveillanceWeb.
If it is ONVIF compatible then ONVIF Device Manager should find it - assuming the IP address is in the same range as the PC that ODM is running on.
ODM will not blacklist the camera.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Was this address found automatically?
What is the IP address of the PC, and what is the IP address that you expect to find the camera on?

rarachch

n3wb
Reaction score
After the ODM is started, the device list is empty. After pressing ADD, this address appears (192.168.0.1- this is the router). My PC is ..... 0.104 and a camera ... 0.126.
The router has an address range of 0. 9-0. 150

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
After the ODM is started, the device list is empty.
ODM will find ONVIF devices automatically when they are on the same network address ranges as the PC.
2 potential causes of ODM not finding anything:

- The camera IP address is in a different range. Is it WiFi connected? If so, can you connect with a wired connection?
- The camera is not ONVIF compatible, or is not operating or listening normally.

Just for clarification -
The camera worked only in NETSurveillance WEB, but inadvertently I gave the IP address of the camera to the blacklist.
Does this mean that you specified the camera's own IP address in the camera blocklist?
If so - my suggestion to use ODM to change address or reset is not valid.

rarachch

n3wb
Reaction score
It is so. I checked the settings and I accidentally gave the ip address of the camera to her blacklist. I think it will only help hard reset. The camera does not have a reset button. I did not even find it inside.

Dingy

n3wb
Reaction score
I think I kind of did the same thing locking myself out. My camera does not have a hard reset button as well.
I locked myself out by enabling the IP filter and blacklist option and not filling in any ip addresses. Resulting in 'user is in blacklist' popup when I want to login the web portal of the camera.
The only solution I found was connecting the cam directly to the LAN port of my laptop, logging in with Putty(Telnet) and a user from the admin group. After logging in with Putty, open a new browser(Internet Explorer NOT Edge) session on the same computer from where you are logged in with Putty. Now you can login with the same user from the admin group as you used in Putty. For some reason this way you pass the IP filtering and you can change the IPFilter option to disable or add IP address ranges if you like.

P.S.
The steps to login with Putty I got from this website:
In case the website is down after starting Putty:
  • Fill in IP address of your camara and port 9527
  • Checkmark : Telnet as connection type
  • Under "Terminal" Category menu option on the left, check the checkbox of "Implicit CR in every LF"
  • Then click OPEN
  • If an empty prompt appears, just hit Enter 1x

P.S. My camera is one of the Chinese kind. It is called EScam QE07, but internally the motherboard is 50H10PE-SL. Onvif Device Manager does not see/find the camera. So does not IP Quick Scann. 'Device Manage'(DeviceManager)(version 2.5.2.2) does find the camera, but 'Reset configinfo' does not work. Either popup 'User is in blacklist' or 'Can't find device' (while the search does find the device). You can Modify the IP address config of the camera with this tool though!

Last edited:

rarachch

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I put the camera into operation using the ResetACTool application with the password supplied by the seller. It was only in operation for a few months and stopped working. No program or application has seen its IP address. After about half a year, I remembered turning on the camera. Surprisingly, the antivirus network monitoring saw her, but her IP address was completely foreign. I managed to change the IP address of my choice and the camera worked again. But only a few hours. Then the IP address is lost again and nothing can be seen anymore. Neither antivirus network monitoring.
I don't know if it's a software bug, an electronics bug, or someone hacked the camera. No firewall or antivirus detected any attack. Now the camera is in the drawer and it will probably stay there.