Review-Dahua IPC-HDBW4239R-ASE full color camera

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I wonder if they have a varifocal in the works. My driveway used to be a bit darker and they recently replaced the street light across the street and with my bright led drive way lights the street light and my neighbors lights . My area is pretty lit up. So although i do have a starlight turret i think the full color would work awesome in my situation. thoughts?

Attachments

LoLight

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My area is pretty lit up. So although i do have a starlight turret i think the full color would work awesome in my situation. thoughts?
No doubt - you have more than enough of available light for this camera to shine.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have these now on the front of my house.
There is no street light, only 2 * 6 watt led fixtures that light up the house front and first few meters.

They are monted little strange still, have to adjust them. I have 2 units whick look towards each other in front of our house. This shows only one,

It is a screenshot from the ipad app, so not full resolution.

This is default image from unit.
You see my front garden (3.6 meter deep square tiles) than the street (small bricks), some vegetation, 30 meters of water and the lighted street across the water.

The mini ptz 22204gn was not giving any decent image at all. It had problems with the light on the house wall. In IR it was somewhat better, but still less than this image as it did not have any reflection besides the street as there is not much there, only some vegetation between street and water.

Edit:
When House lights are off this is the image:

Last edited: