Review - EmpireTech IPC-TPC124X-AI 1/2.7'' CMOS 4MP Thermal Network Mini Hybrid Eyeball Camera

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The thermal cameras we add the bullet version to the product line, the new camera will be web5.0 new GUI(Turret same web5.0). The bullet version is using bit narrow lens compare to the turret, so will be good for outdoor longer range watching.

Will have 2 version

Thermal 3.5mm,Visible 4mm

Thermal 7mm,Visible 8mm

1714038650189.png

1714038670006.png

1714038530922.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Today we tried some setting on the thermal camera with the PTZ autotracking, looks great!
use thermal to call the ptz when triggered , The thermal IVS can be triggered bot far away than normal visual camera(Test at beru dark place)

But all settings on NVR, not sure if it's working on the BI.
Anyone know if Can do trigger cams on PTZ?

View attachment Thermal.mp4

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Today we tried some setting on the thermal camera with the PTZ autotracking, looks great!
use thermal to call the ptz when triggered , The thermal IVS can be triggered bot far away than normal visual camera(Test at beru dark place)

But all settings on NVR, not sure if it's working on the BI.
Anyone know if Can do trigger cams on PTZ?
Yes I use the thermal as a spotter cam for the PTZ in BI. Way better than a visual camera.

smole

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, would this camera be suitable for monitoring a machine's temperature in a room? Maybe trigger an alarm if the temperature goes beyond a certain treshold?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, would this camera be suitable for monitoring a machine's temperature in a room? Maybe trigger an alarm if the temperature goes beyond a certain treshold?
That need a special model with temperature function(Different hardware), later i will add a turret with 2.8mm i think. Price is higher than the normal one without the temperature. I have some customer use it for engine room watching.

Reaction score
That's what I would have thought. The main stream from the thermal camera is 1280x960. That means the camera takes the 50k pixels and sends out 1.3M pixels? It sends out 25x more data than it takes in?
Carefully counting the transitions in the sample videos, that appears to be exactly what it is doing. I counted about 220ish horizontal and 200ish vertical pixels based on some estimates, so 256x192 is indeed the true resolution of the sensor