Review - IP Cam Talk 4 MP IR Fixed Turret Network Camera

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the videos. Both seem to have the infrared wash out the person's face. Would it be better if the cameras were mounted higher?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Factory default settings rarely work in most situations, it takes tuning.
@looney2ns so with some tuning you could make the vid a lot better? Would be very interested in how much better the tuning improves the day/night time vids.

Oh and a quick thanks from me for taking the time, do you neighbours think you are a bit nuts walking up and down your driveway :D For the next vid could you carry a loaf of bread :D

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@looney2ns so with some tuning you could make the vid a lot better? Would be very interested in how much better the tuning improves the day/night time vids.

Oh and a quick thanks from me for taking the time, do you neighbours think you are a bit nuts walking up and down your driveway :D For the next vid could you carry a loaf of bread :D
Yes, and they are pretty clueless. ;)

vicdog

n3wb
Reaction score
How do I set this camera up? I can't connect to it from my hikvision nvr, but can see it in there. what is default username and password?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I set this camera up? I can't connect to it from my hikvision nvr, but can see it in there. what is default username and password?
Is the camera activated? Shoot me a private message and I'll remote in and help you out.

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This one says it is night eye though.