REVO question

Twister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to remote view/an application REVO units or just the cloud thing they have? Since it has an hdd would think so. And not having to use IE. Bidding on an 8 cam wireless.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You probably need to use the cloud, but regardless, most here would suggest not looking at a wireless system no matter how cheap. It will drop and lose signal and potentially slow your system down.

Twister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You probably need to use the cloud, but regardless, most here would suggest not looking at a wireless system no matter how cheap. It will drop and lose signal and potentially slow your system down.
I already have a system that works great and this came up at auction. A toy more or less. The tops for signal is less than 20' and would be sub from my router. It's fun learning. I know that wireless drops a lot even at short distance. Just curious about software to access.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to remote view/an application REVO units or just the cloud thing they have? Since it has an hdd would think so. And not having to use IE. Bidding on an 8 cam wireless.
In general, recommend avoiding this one .. ( lots of wireless cameras = troubles .. )

"REVO units or just the cloud thing they have? Since it has an hdd would think so. And not having to use IE. Bidding on an 8 cam wireless."