Running BI as service, does it run after restart without log in?

jayleoness

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have BI setup to run as a service. I only have 1 user on my computer with BI. It has a password so after a restart it just sits at the login screen until type in the password and log me. My question is after a power outage and my PC resets, it will rest to this login screen. Will BI be running and recording during that time while its not logged in?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have BI setup to run as a service. I only have 1 user on my computer with BI. It has a password so after a restart it just sits at the login screen until type in the password and log me. My question is after a power outage and my PC resets, it will rest to this login screen. Will BI be running and recording during that time while its not logged in?
yes

cage771

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Indeed it will! This is how I run my system.