sadp & ivms-4200 window showing-up really small, text distorted/overlapping

whoopi

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed sadp & ivms-4200 on a new laptop Windows 10, default settings are (QHD -Quad High Definition, resolution 3200X1800 -recommended, 250% text size - recommended) but screen size for both is showing-up really small, text is distorted/overlapping. I'm not able to read the text, only getting this screen/text issue from sadp & ivms, other apps (not hikvision apps) are ok. My old laptop Windows 7, has no screen/text issue with sadp & ivms but I have already disposed the old laptop. Is this a compatibility issue with Windows 10? Does anyone know how to fix this?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have the same issue on a Windows 10 tablet, no fix found as yet.

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
Im using W10 with ivms and sadp and i have no issues though mine is a Pc not a portable device

I did read somewhere and i`m not 100% if this is applicable but portable W10 devices do not have graphic driver interfaces, instead they have the graphic driver settings mixed in with the settings for the device

do a search in cortana or wherever you prefer to search and find your display settings, perhaps turning off some of the features like turbo3d ... or something sim will help

Last edited by a moderator:

4xfire

n3wb
Reaction score
I had a similar issue with my Laptop while I was running Windows 7 and it happened to be a screen resolution issue. Try manually changing your screen resolution to 1920x1080.
*Right Click on the Desktop > Choose Screen Resolution > Change Resolution to 1920x1080 > Open SADP and see if that helps.*