[Safire) Color spots during live view and cameras leaking during motion

Moomoo

n3wb
Reaction score
I hope I'm in the right group but I'm running into 2 problems that occur with a new installation.

I have the recorder SF-NVR61-4KE-4P. There are 3 cameras (SF-IPD835H-2E) connected via POE. Both devices are from the Safire brand and are still new out of the packaging.

Problem 1: I get spots on the screen on the live view of all 3 cameras like the screenshots in the attachment I added.

Problem 2: The moment Motion occurs on 1 of the 3 cameras, the camera where the movement occurs suddenly starts to leak.

I'm new to this forum so I hope the right way is to ask for help. Safire is the brand of Hikvision and that is why I put it in this group.

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like a HIKVISION camera from the menu.

As long as H.264+ the word UIT means NO or OFF. then GOOD.

Set the FPS from 25 to 15.

are the cameras install outside ? If so it may be the RJ45 connector or cable. Test with a good quality, copper, per made, store purchase short cable (1 meter)

Moomoo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello @bp2008 and @SouthernYankee

The cameras are wired with a cat5e UTP cable. It concerns 1 outdoor camera, 2 indoor cameras.

The problem does occur on all 3 cameras. Could it have something to do with the fact that there is no HDD in the NVR? I have ordered this but I am waiting for it to be delivered.

In the attachment I have added the settings in (English)

Attachments