Sannce NVR N98PBD Software

trksglm

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have bought a POE Cable System with 4 poe cameras.
I have to use them with a Telephone cable J-Y(ST)Y, because this is what we used on our Plattform here.
I was able to get one camera connected to the NVR, the other both ( 40 meters far away) I don't get any connections.

How can I setup the network connection on the System Sannce N98PBD ? I couldn't find any manual to read about the Poe sort function, and any kind of other functions.

Thanks a lot.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I read that cable has solid copper conductors and uses twisted pairs so it may be possible to use in place of CAT-5e cable, although I'm not sure if it has at least 8 conductors.

Do you have to use the J-Y(ST)Y cable that is in place for all 4 cameras, one cable to each camera?

If so you could match 4 of your cable pairs to 4 colored pairs as used in T-568B wiring scheme as shown below, same on both ends, and try that with one camera.

A RJ-45 male connector would be crimped on both ends of the cable. In other words, your cable pair "A" would go to pins 1 & 2, pair "B" to 3 & 6, "C" to 4 & 5, "D" to 7 & 8, same on both ends.

After crimping and before connecting camera to NVR, check your work at least for continuity and proper sequence with a cheap tester such as this.

RJ45-Pinout-T568B_med.jpg

Last edited:

trksglm

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for replying.
I have installed all cables like the picture below for each camera.
17222613815352733157547004359093.jpg
And I have checked the cables with the cable Emitter.
17222615183748516054891853440706.jpg

And on one of the three cameras there is a connection, the other both not.
I think, there is a possibility, if i can set the network in 10 Mbps.
But what is wrong?
Especially I know, a cat 6 cable would better, but I have to use this layout for now. And if one camera works, than the others should working too, right?

trksglm

n3wb
Reaction score
Lets say: Cable A -> Gardenhouse (15 Meter away), Cable B -> Barbeque (40 Meter), Cable C -> Water drop (43 Meter)

I have tested the cable with my laptop. The Network adapter of my laptop will automatically choose the network speed. If its like that, i dont have Internet over the telephone cable. But if I change the network speed to 10 mbps, than I get connected to the network and I can stream Full Videos.

I think, I have to change the network Speed on the NVR, so I can connect all cameras. But how?