SANYO VCC-HD2500P not working

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I have added 5 cameras and all are working great. All are using RTSP stream.
I added SANYO VCC-HD2500P and it was also working.
I didn't change any settings and this one camera stopped working.

The funny is that the same camera with exactly the same rtsp:// address is working find with VLC and iSPY and also with ffmpeg from different computer.

I have only information "no signal". From time to time I'm receiving "RTSP 454 no session"
but usually just "no signal"

I found this forum and I tried some tips with enable/disable hw acceleration, changind ports etc.
I tried everything but nothing helped.
Is this something related to the windows registry? but as I said...ispy and VLC is working with the same camera.
In the settings I tried to manually set this Sanyo model or just Generic RTSP stream. nothing helped.

Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I have added 5 cameras and all are working great. All are using RTSP stream.
I added SANYO VCC-HD2500P and it was also working.
I didn't change any settings and this one camera stopped working.

The funny is that the same camera with exactly the same rtsp:// address is working find with VLC and iSPY and also with ffmpeg from different computer.

I have only information "no signal". From time to time I'm receiving "RTSP 454 no session"
but usually just "no signal"

I found this forum and I tried some tips with enable/disable hw acceleration, changind ports etc.
I tried everything but nothing helped.
Is this something related to the windows registry? but as I said...ispy and VLC is working with the same camera.
In the settings I tried to manually set this Sanyo model or just Generic RTSP stream. nothing helped.

Thanks in advance.
delete the camera in blue iris and add it back.

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried few times.
I reinstalled blue iris as well, I removed manually all directories related to this software and with ccleaner I cleaned the registry.
Still not working;/

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried few times.
I reinstalled blue iris as well, I removed manually all directories related to this software and with ccleaner I cleaned the registry.
Still not working;/
you are doing something wrong. did this happen after an update?

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes.
Meanwhile I reinstall iSPY on this computer. But I do not think that this may be related.
I uninstalled iSPY.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes.
Meanwhile I reinstall iSPY on this computer. But I do not think that this may be related.
I uninstalled iSPY.
You have set something wrong. If you want I can do a teamviewer session to see whats going on.

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm not able to do a teamviewer session.
You can see screens for the configuration:

Now I see different error (I left the BI for few hours).

IP, Path and ports are 100% correct.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not able to do a teamviewer session.
You can see screens for the configuration:

Now I see different error (I left the BI for few hours).

IP, Path and ports are 100% correct.
this tell me nothing, there are camera settings that need to be viewed etc...if you are not willing to do a teamviewer session, then stick with ispy.

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you point me which settings you would like to check and I can share screens here?
Apologize but because of some rules I cannot do this teamviewer session.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you point me which settings you would like to check and I can share screens here?
Apologize but because of some rules I cannot do this teamviewer session.
you will have to post EVERY network and video setting on the camera. Also disable any firewall on the pc for testing.

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I have downgraded BlueIris and it is working. With the same config just started to work.

So I'm installing latest version and then updates from blueiris.rudisillnetworks.net - /ftp/
So applying patches, patch version 4.7.6.1 is the latest version that is working.
So problem started from 4.7.6.2

Where can I report a bug?

Thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

I have downgraded BlueIris and it is working. With the same config just started to work.

So I'm installing latest version and then updates from blueiris.rudisillnetworks.net - /ftp/
So applying patches, patch version 4.7.6.1 is the latest version that is working.
So problem started from 4.7.6.2

Where can I report a bug?

Thanks
From within BI on the same tab you enter your license key.

karolgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

just to let you know....I was working with BlueIris dev, and they fixed the Blueiris. In latest version camera is working properly.