School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some good news from SCOTUS -

I have a feeling this can be a slippery slope. Private schools who rely on any money from the government wether directly paid to the schools, or paid to families who attend those schools will eventually cave to edicts their government makes. Our area saw this first hand last year.

Fall of 21 when schools started up, it was dictated that all kids goto school in face diapers. Every private school in our area caved because threats from the state and health department.
After a bunch of irate parents, it came out these schools were forced to because if they didn’t enforce these edicts they were threatened to get various grants and funding from the state pulled.

The small school we goto made the decision to let the face diaper be a parents decision. Our school takes zero public dollars so they didn’t have that hanging over their head. Needless to say our school did get taken to the Michigan Supreme Court, and we continued business as usual.

Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a feeling this country is about to do a complete 180!

View attachment 132276
I hope and Pray that the last 2 1/2 years has been a huge eye opener for this country.

I personally know a lot of people who were never turned into anything political. They didn’t vote, if they did they would say they just voted for the incumbent, at least when it would come to local elections. Their exact comments to me have always been the same. “We live in a conservative area soI just assumed everyone running is good.”

At least in our local school district, they realized over the past two years that those who run for office are running because they want to push their values and their “values” absolutely do not align with what our district’s values.

I’m hoping this has been a huge wake up call across the country and the citizens who just wanted to be left alone have now been woke up.

My only fear is how the votes get counted…. I still have faith in this country, but I don’t have faith with how the votes are counted.