scrambled green screen

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Turn off Hardware Acceleration both at the global and camera level.

M4DM4NZ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok, so after turning off HW accel and cross referencing the camera in question with another camera of the same make/model, i found only one difference.....

The camera coming up green in BI was set to "Consistent" in the cameras webGUI
After switching to Variable, the issue seems to have gone away...

1664931528321.png

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been watching people for 2 years, pop in with strange oddities, and the forum wisdom usually inquires as to whether or not the BI version had recently been changed.
That's like diagnostic 101 in here.
I stay away from chasing updates.....unless a new conversation gets going, about some new fangled update and what I'm really missing....
Quite often, it will quickly unfuck a machine.

Last edited:

M4DM4NZ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've been watching people for 2 years, pop in with strange oddities, and the forum wisdom usually inquires as to whether or not the BI version had recently been changed.
That's like diagnostic 101 in here.
I stay away from chasing updates.....unless a new conversation gets going, about some new fangled update and what I'm really missing....
Quite often, it will quickly unfuck a machine.
Yup, i know the drill.... lots of the recent updates have fixed something and broken another, but ive been having this greenscreen issue for a while now, just sharing the changes ive made because it finally seemed to resolve the issue for me.

apart from that, the latest recent releases have been quite stable for me.