SD Card and BlueIris ?

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So, I have never tried the SD card slots on the Camera I have. Almost all my camera are from Tekempire Andy.

Question is So if, I have a SD Card in those camera and say My PC was down for several minutes would that lost time automatically get in to blueiris once PC boots back up ?

Also how do we configure them if yes. Do we need to do special format like FAT32 or NTFS or anything ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I have never tried the SD card slots on the Camera I have. Almost all my camera are from Tekempire Andy.

Question is So if, I have a SD Card in those camera and say My PC was down for several minutes would that lost time automatically get in to blueiris once PC boots back up ?

Also how do we configure them if yes. Do we need to do special format like FAT32 or NTFS or anything ?
No, they're totally separate and not integrated with blue iris. Pop them in and format them from the camera interface.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
No, they're totally separate and not integrated with blue iris. Pop them in and format them from the camera interface.
Thank you for that information ! I will try to throw the SD cards in I guess in case when PC is down it wlll have some recording I am guessing which can manually be retrieved from the SD card.