Second camera not trigerring (Newbie)

Sundeeo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello lovely people,

Please bear with me as I am a newbie with Blue Iris. I have two Hikvision cameras at the front of the house. However, only one is triggering motion and sending through alerts to my email.

One thing I observed was that the first camera (Cam A) has a red recording symbol on the top right of the panel whilst the second camera does not have this.

Can you guys help me with this !!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello lovely people,

Please bear with me as I am a newbie with Blue Iris. I have two Hikvision cameras at the front of the house. However, only one is triggering motion and sending through alerts to my email.

One thing I observed was that the first camera (Cam A) has a red recording symbol on the top right of the panel whilst the second camera does not have this.

Can you guys help me with this !!
what are your settings for the second camera that is not recording...post the record tab

Sundeeo

n3wb
Reaction score
1.png 2.png
what are your settings for the second camera that is not recording...post the record tab
Thanks for your reply. I attached my settings. 1.png 1.png 1.png

The second image is for the cam which is not triggering. Also to let you know, when I do a test trigger, I get an email successfully.

Sundeeo

n3wb
Reaction score
I am so sorry, CAMA is the one that is triggering successfully. Its the CamB I am having the problem with.

This is the latest picture and I activated the profile.

Also I can see the 'red' record indicator on Cam A but not on Cam B if that means something.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry, CAMA is the one that is triggering successfully. Its the CamB I am having the problem with.
doesn't matter, you have set the entire scheduled to inactive...nothing will record unless you overrode one of the cams using camera specific scheduling...