Security Guard Shoots Robbers Holding Up A 7 Eleven With A Fake Gun.. "Am I shot? Oh fck Yeah!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of bad tactics shown by the Security Guard - could have easily gone bad, but in that moment, ATTITUDE, first shots on target, and pure bad-assery carried the day.
A famous cop once said: "A mans got to know his limitations".

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
While we're debating a staged incident, let's also discuss why Race Bannon chose to throw judo chops on the spear-wielding natives when he could've instead safely ran with Johnny & Hadji back to Dr Quest's hovercraft.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I am still baffled how store owners or folks owning security camera setup still don't know how to import videos from recordings, instead they hold their phone over the monitor to record it *scratching head*

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am still baffled how store owners or folks owning security camera setup still don't know how to import videos from recordings, instead they hold their phone over the monitor to record it *scratching head*
Why, that would take an additional 1 or 2 minutes!!

Ha! :)

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Obviously this was staged because when the guard shot the perps they didn't fly backwards through the wall behind the counter. Obviously not real bullets! Fake news!
Nah that's what happens when you use a pea shooter and not a real man's gun.;)

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Graphic......open at a wise time

LOL i have to say this is a good video it almost makes me want to leak the 6 min video of a guy who tried to rob an armor car guard and well the guard said fuck it and shot the dude in the eye

I won't hesitate to show the eye hanging out and yes he was alive and moving around trying to pick away at the eye hanging from his face

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A famous cop once said: "A mans got to know his limitations".
Ah, yes...from 1973's "Magnum Force", as said by "Dirty" Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) to the movie goers as corrupt Lt. Briggs (Hal Holbrook) drove off and the car blows up from the bomb left in the back seat by Callahan .

I have used that line many times to illustrate a point and to explain why, in a few cases, my reason to not tackle a particular project. :cool:

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Oh man if this is real that guard wasn't messing around, lol. Come in and stop the threat with a point blank flying piece of lead. They sure got his attention real quick huh. :lol:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
A guy here robbed a convenience store and a restaurant a few weeks ago. He was later arrested on other charges and they happened to find his disguise, shoes (left distinctive prints in the snow at one scene), and recovered what turned out to be an airsoft pistol, as well.

My thoughts are that it would take real balls, or stupidity to use a fake gun in a robbery here. So many folks are armed (for real) in these parts, and using a fake gun carries the identical sentencing guidelines.

But the thinking processes of many criminals are often non-standard. I've read that when administering logic and thinking tests to inmates of various prisons, it has been shown that a high percentage of convicts demonstrate several consistent logical thinking errors over and over. So expecting criminals to think logically is a mistake.

That's one reason why security camera systems are often NOT a deterrent to crime, as much as we'd hope them to be.

It is also why people who are going to "carry" are often encouraged to carry something with good stopping power, and of course, shoot center mass until the threat is neutralized. While you or I would run the other way, even when faced with (or especially shot by) a .22, or worse, a .25, a criminal might not respond the way you or I would.

Shoot center mass until the threat is ended, and only when your life or another's is still in danger. Thats what I've been taught.

Theft does not warrant a death sentence, and we are not a judge and jury. But you do have the right to defend against death or injury to yourself or others when truly threatened. At least you do here.

If that video is real, I at least have to commend the security guard with remaining calm in a situation into which I would not knowingly want to insert myself! But he probably should at least take a good concealed carry class, though, even if he doesn't need the license or intend to carry concealed. It does seem to me that had the robbers been really armed, the outcome could have been a lot worse for everyone. But then I'm just armchair quarterbacking.