Security System Design.please urgent question

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
I am engineer and I would like to know regarding the review design for security project is it mandatory ? if so why please?

the designer already designed the security system for the building do we need to do review for that please i need brief answer thank you?
Fidel.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
My answer was correct. It depends. On if you completely trust the original designer. Personally I like the following saying- Trust, but verify. So yes, review it.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's always cheaper to fix mistakes on paper than after things have been built / installed.

So maybe, maybe not. Depends on how confident / arrogant you are and how much flex your budget has.

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
that's in your mind but my question is not silly you do not have to comment my son in any question if you cannot really react with it and get healthy answer

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
your right, your question is not silly.. its just outright stupid.. infact this qualifies as one of the most stupid and pointless question's asked on here recently.. and thats actually quite an accomplishment.

Just do your damn job.. dont ask unpaid anonymous asshats how to do it or your going to end up in the unemployment line pretty quick.

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
I have good budget and i am handling so far many projects i want the best ways.

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
Denver Colorado, come work in my company my budget is 30 millions USD
how are you ?

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
for the donkeys
this is good answer i got it from someone i do not know hopefully you learn from it
It depends in which country you are working in.

Professionally, the technical aspect should always be subject meeting the operational requirement as documented on behalf of the end user which provides the technical design that needs to be met.

Each country will also have legal requirements regarding camera coverage, privacy, retention, data protection and in some circumstances cyber security.

Ilkie

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Denver Colorado, come work in my company my budget is 30 millions USD
how are you ?
I am fine, thanks for the offer but I am perfectly happy at my company and its 12 billion USD yearly earnings.. Ive got maintenance contracts in excess of 30 mil

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
30m USD and relying on a forum of comprising of professionals, hobbyists and also complete idiots?

If this were true you would know that you should get a lawyer.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
we only having chat how old are you ?
Like your other posts, this sentence makes no sense.

Judging by your level of English writing ability? I'm guessing you are around 7?

I think you did the whole "my dad's bigger than your dad" thing when you brought up the 30m USD company you own.

Fidal

Banned
Reaction score
ask your mother who is your father?
so you mean you are around six years old, ok my son go to good elementary school and you learn how to have healthy conversation then come tome

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Learn to write, then learn to be more humble, then learn to be less of a arrogant idiot.

Got it, son? (That's lesson one for you btw)