Setting up camer camera for FTP to cameraftp

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm trying to set up my camera for FTP to Camera FTP, however I'm having a few problems. I have set both the camera and the camera FTP site as per instructions. I can select the test button on the camera to check connection with CameraFTP and it says it connects. When I go to the CameraFTP site I can see the test connection from the camera. However, the camera does not appear to be sending images to CameraFTP.

Both the camera setting and the CameraFTP setting are the same, i.e. resolution and time.

Does anyone have any hints or trick I could try.

Thanks all.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm trying to set up my camera for FTP to Camera FTP, however I'm having a few problems. I have set both the camera and the camera FTP site as per instructions. I can select the test button on the camera to check connection with CameraFTP and it says it connects. When I go to the CameraFTP site I can see the test connection from the camera. However, the camera does not appear to be sending images to CameraFTP.

Both the camera setting and the CameraFTP setting are the same, i.e. resolution and time.

Does anyone have any hints or trick I could try.

Thanks all.
why bother, run your own nas and backup to a hidden location in your home for free.

Reaction score
what I'm am trying to achieve is to create a web cam for a website.

Send images to CameraFTP and then link these images to the website so people can see mountain view.

I don't want to host anything as the internet is not fast enough for upload. especially if I get multiple people trying to view the web cam.