Setting Up PTZ Commands

BlueWave

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 16 camera system running through an NVR from Enssecurity.com (Model # ED9632H5NV-16P) and I have everything working with BlueIris for the past year or so just fine but can never figure out how to get the PTZ commands to work so that I can control my two PTZ devices through BlueIris.

I am able to view the PTZ camera just fine using the URL rtsp:/192.168.x.xxx/chID=1&streamType=main&linkType=tcp (Screenshot: ) however after trying like 20 different options with the PTZ control tab I'm simply stuck and hoping somewhere here in the forum might know (Screenshot: ).

Thanks in advance!

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 16 camera system running through an NVR from Enssecurity.com (Model # ED9632H5NV-16P) and I have everything working with BlueIris for the past year or so just fine but can never figure out how to get the PTZ commands to work so that I can control my two PTZ devices through BlueIris.

I am able to view the PTZ camera just fine using the URL rtsp:/192.168.x.xxx/chID=1&streamType=main&linkType=tcp (Screenshot: ) however after trying like 20 different options with the PTZ control tab I'm simply stuck and hoping somewhere here in the forum might know (Screenshot: ).

Thanks in advance!
it seems that my problem was similar to yours in this thread and I solved it in post #4 there by inputting a different cam than what I actually own. Worth a shot.

BlueWave

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Appreciate the tip @StratRider

Since it sucks when people don't update a thread once they find a resolution I'll do my part and say that in my particular case I had my PTZ cameras directly connected to the NVR so I simply took the ethernet cable and moved it over to an open POE switch on my UniFi system, used IP Tool to update the camera IP to a 192.168.1.xxx IP and that did the trick. Both NVR and BlueIris detected and added the camera and PTZ commands are working flawlessly.