Setting up Smart Tracking on PTZ

o6blink

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a DS-2DE7330IW-AE Hikvision PTZ. On the description and as a main buying point it states that it has the Smart Tracking feature. I havent been able to locate where to select it to turn it on.

I've logged into the web GUI using the IP of the PTZ seperate from the NVR like you have to and still no luck when I go to the PTZ configuration.

Not sure if I am missing something but I've went through all the menus and options and nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I havent seen this function on the HIK datasheet but to know if you have or not this function log into your camera an go here :

upload_2018-11-25_23-7-11.png

You must see Smart Tracking function.

BICK

o6blink

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah in the PTZ Configuration screen that is not there. So I am assuming the model does not have it as it was advertised to have it. Unfortunately it is installed on the home already and thus I may have issues being able to return it now.

I havent seen this function on the HIK datasheet but to know if you have or not this function log into your camera an go here :

View attachment 35474

You must see Smart Tracking function.

BICK

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can contact this company to explain the problem or send back the camera
Their prices are expensive on their website! you can have the same thing for 2 times cheaper with more features it's not very serious to invent features on devices ... :/

send back this PTZ and buy a dahua cam contact Andy : Aliexpress.com: Acheter Dernière nouvelle 2MP 30x Starlight IR PTZ Caméra Réseau Auto suivi SD59230U HNI, expédition libre de DHL de network camera fiable fournisseurs sur Empire Technology Co., Ltd

BICK

o6blink

n3wb
Reaction score
It is a hikvision NVR though so dont think that'll work. And that camera doesn't look very trust worthy at all I've never heard of it. But who am I to say if this was ordered with a description on a site that is false.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Calling hikvision is a waste of time. They do not support end users. You have to deal directly with the person you purchased the camera from. Who did you buy it from ?

o6blink

n3wb
Reaction score