Simultaneous PlayBack of Multiple Camera's Clips?

DLONG2

Known around here
Reaction score
Can Blue Iris be set up to play synchronized clips from multiple cameras? Currently, if a motion event is being viewed on one camera, I have to search for the neighboring alert for another camera's playback in order to continue to view the motion. It would be ideal if I could view synchronized playback from 2 or more camera's clips at the same time. Is this possible?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Can Blue Iris be set up to play synchronized clips from multiple cameras? Currently, if a motion event is being viewed on one camera, I have to search for the neighboring alert for another camera's playback in order to continue to view the motion. It would be ideal if I could view synchronized playback from 2 or more camera's clips at the same time. Is this possible?
Yes of course

DLONG2

Known around here
Reaction score
Aha. Double-clicking on the timeline allows for simultaneous playback, and then dragging the red line allows for changing the time. Neat!

mlapaglia

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I double click the timeline it brings up all my cameras and the timeline at the bottom, but the only video that plays is the one I've clicked on. I have two cameras covering the same zone, only 1 video shows at a time even though they are both capturing during the same time. Am I doing something wrong?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When I double click the timeline it brings up all my cameras and the timeline at the bottom, but the only video that plays is the one I've clicked on. I have two cameras covering the same zone, only 1 video shows at a time even though they are both capturing during the same time. Am I doing something wrong?
yes, you have "selected camera only" clicked on the top of the clips bar...