Sircam Apoo4/005

sarge129

n3wb
Reaction score
:sad2:I'm having loads of trouble with Blueiris an my sircam AP005. Everytime I make PTZ moves or focus I loose the signal on Blue iris. However; i'm still able to access the camera with other programs such as IPCAM Viewer and APcamera etc. Problem is only with Blueiris, camera is configured as sircam AP004/005.
Anyone else having this same problem?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I would email blue iris support...the sricam might be seeing the ptz command as a separate connection to the camera maxing out the simultaneous connections...

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sarge, I have that same camera and HAD that same problem as long as I chose
the Make\model as Sricam AP004/05! I tried many of the Make/models and settled on....Foscam MJEG(No Audio, PTZ). Using PTZ and Focus do not lose the signal any more. Try that model....hope it helps!

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@sarge129.....I haven't used the setting of model Sricam AP004/5 for 3 months so I just did a check(1-24-2015 @11:30AM) and the problems are still there and also, although you didn't mention it, when I pan using that make, it stutters like the gears are not meshing properly. I went back to the Foscam as listed above and now am back to smooth panning and no locking up or freezing of the video and I don't have to reboot all the time because it doesn't lose the signal!!! My camera is active 24/7 with no lock ups...Try it!...This problem is repeatable!

Last edited by a moderator: