Small PTZ Camera for office

nashvegas

n3wb
Reaction score
Was wanting to ceiling mount a small inconspicuous PTZ in my office. I have a 15ft U shaped desk with 7x27" monitors. I keep some weather apps up and running that only run in windows that I would like to view from BI from the lake.

Any recommendations? Something that seems to fit the bill would be the Foscam R2, but I generally try and stay away from Foscam. Would want something similar in size, with audio and zoom enough that I can read any of the screens. Thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Was wanting to ceiling mount a small inconspicuous PTZ in my office. I have a 15ft U shaped desk with 7x27" monitors. I keep some weather apps up and running that only run in windows that I would like to view from BI from the lake.

Any recommendations? Something that seems to fit the bill would be the Foscam R2, but I generally try and stay away from Foscam. Would want something similar in size, with audio and zoom enough that I can read any of the screens. Thanks in advance
you will find that its difficult to read screens with any camera....regardless, you certainly dont need a pan tilt camera..
something like this will be much more effective...DeskCamera - Stream desktop as ONVIF | Stream webcam as ONVIF | Camera for POS
it support multiple monitors, it seems that the license is per pc, check with the dev to see it can support 7 monitors on a single license.