Smart PSS Intl 2.0 capture video issue

teksaport

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope someone can tell me what is wrong. I have recently installed the Smart PSS International version 2. I have it all setup and working. I now have a reason to want to capture/download a portion of my recording and when I use the playback feature (which looks like a pair of sissors) and mark the section I want, the time line is correct, but the box which shows Start and End is wrong. Please see the attached file.

In this example I want to save a section of video for 9:40 to 9:43. I have marked it on the time line and in the box next to it, it shows Start 10:40 and the end as 10:43. I was hoping that it was just a display issue, but when I save that file, it's actually of 10:40 and not 9:40. What's going on? My system clock and the clock in Smart PSS all say the correct time. The time I'm wanting to save is highlighted correctly in the time line, it's the box showing Start,End and Duration that's wrong, and I can't change that.

Thanks
J.Capture.PNG

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure others have reported this same one hour offset problem - though I haven't been able to retrieve any posts via a search.