SmartPSS Picture/Snapshot bulk download problem, corrupted JPEG

eumeteo99

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having some strange problems with smartPss snapshot bulk download that no one seems to have (I've searched a lot before posting here). I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

CONTEXT

Camera:
- DAHUA IPC-HFW4231E with 32GB sd-card

SmartPSS versions tried:
- V2_02_1_R_180619 (download from official DAHUA support page)
- V2.002.0000007.0.R.181023 (link)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
In [SMARTPSS >> Playback >> (View) Picture] if more than one picture/snapshot is selected for download, most of the pictures effectively downloaded are corrupted JPEG files (for example just 1KB files).
For sure the problem is not caused by the camera, for each snapshot can be corretly viewed on the playback window. SmartPSS seems to be the cause, in particular if a given picture is first viewed on the playback window (by double clicking on it), than that picture would be correctly downloaded.

Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:

Sando

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having some strange problems with smartPss snapshot bulk download that no one seems to have (I've searched a lot before posting here). I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

CONTEXT

Camera:
- DAHUA IPC-HFW4231E with 32GB sd-card

SmartPSS versions tried:
  • V2_02_1_R_180619 (download from official DAHUA support page)
  • V2.002.0000007.0.R.181023 (link)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
In [SMARTPSS >> Playback >> (View) Picture] if more than one picture/snapshot is selected for download, most of the pictures effectively downloaded are corrupted JPEG files (for example just 1KB files).
For sure the problem is not caused by the camera, for each snapshot can be corretly viewed on the playback window. SmartPSS seems to be the cause, in particular if a given picture is first viewed on the playback window (by double clicking on it), than that picture would be correctly downloaded.

Thanks for your attention!
Hi!
I have the same problem.
Did you manage to find a solution?
Thanks for your help.