smash and grab... almost.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I must say they certainly went in with a plan. However, it simply took too long to execute.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They did all that for a dirt bike! Then pull out in front of the po po!

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would hurt some loser who damages my stuff to steal some of my other stuff. Disgusting!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice capture, very interesting, and it had a happy ending.

pdxDavid

n3wb
Reaction score
I would love to see a police video where they shoot these guys. That would be the icing on the cake.

pdxDavid

n3wb
Reaction score
I am saying I would rather see these guys, that are obviously guilty, as opposed to the ones I usually see on the news. I don't know how that is creepy. Maybe you root for the bad guys. I am for swift justice is all.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Damn. All that work for a dirt bike? Dummies. But yet, this all took way too long. I wonder how they would have gotten the bikes in the back of that truck. They didn't have a ramp, or at least, I didn't see one. And it was just a half-ton Dodge, you cannot put that much back there. A Sprinter would have been a better choice.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
They were going for several dirt bikes. The last time they did this, a few months ago and before they were customers, these guys made off with 5 dirtbikes.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How did they know to drop the bike and run, monitoring a scanner?

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How did they know to drop the bike and run, monitoring a scanner?
Looked like the cops were camping there and were waiting for them to leave. If you look closely, the cops have the their lights off, and not moving. I guess one of them must have saw them though the parking lot.