Snow you said?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Actually I hadn't head about the blizzard, fox news and breitbart don't seem to acknowledge Canada exists :confused:

Nice video ;)
Good as we want you all to stay put, it's apart of our below the radar sort of speak. Life is better in a country bigger than U.S and with only 30 million people as opposed to 300 million give or take a few of Trump's most wanted lol.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You have more people in California then we have in the entire country. Where I am there are 1 million people in a province 4 x bigger than California. We also have over 100,000 lakes with two of the lakes about the size of Florida.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
We get tons of snow where I live, every year, but fortunately very little wind so it doesn't form drifts. If we had wind, too, the drifts would probably bury houses.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nothing like Good old fashion snow. You warm climate worms are missing out on how much fun snow is even when spending countless hours digging out. I wouldn't trade the 4 seasons of the midwest for the 1 season area which usually spend the majority of the time under drought condition or forrest fire conditions