So do you think he shot her?

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Camera with audio?
I listened to audio for about five minutes before and a couple of minutes after the picture was taken and heard nothing. They opened the gate, walked east, stood in the alley looking east briefly, and then went into their backyard. I don't know why he pulled out the pistol at that time, but he needs to be careful where he's pointing it. I think maybe they thought someone might have been in their backyard and they went into the alley to check.

My two alley cameras sure pick up some strange sights.

Last edited:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well... If you see them the next few days like nothing happen... maybe your neighbor was into some kind of kinky role playing? But if that woman disappear after that, time to call the police and dig up your neighbor's backyard.:blankstare:

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I zoomed right in. The gun is safe. He's carrying it by the very bottom of the grip and the cylinder appears open. That said, bizarre way to carry as you said.

View attachment 172102
Wow, you're right! I'd hate to be pointing a gun at someone and they notice the cylinder is hanging off to the side.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah... we really need that magic Zoom and Enhance function from TV to establish the guy was actually holding a gun or just something that looks a gun first. :)
CSI could zoom in and enhance the reflection of the pistol in his eye's cornea...if it was not night time they could read the gun's serial number!
</end make believe TV scenario>

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you're right! I'd hate to be pointing a gun at someone and they notice the cylinder is hanging off to the side.
All my revolver cylinders swing out to the left but I still think it's swung open; there a black rectangle where it would be if it were in place. God knows what that other shiny stuff is on the right side.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you had neckbeard recognition software you could probably find a shot of him in the daytime pretty easily.

I rented a house once that backed to an alley like that. I always made sure that gate was locked and alarmed.