Sorry file could not be found?

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Rebuilt db the files are clearly there on drive BI just will not play them?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Rebuilt db the files are clearly there on drive BI just will not play them?
What exact version are you running there was an issue with one of the recent releases... Update to the latest... if that doesn't solve the problem delete the database folder and restart blueiris..

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Running 4.8.1.3 will delete DB and let ya know Tks.....

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok rebuilt DB but when I look at local C: where DB files should be its empty?.......The NEW files still show up on the drive but BI will still not open them.....?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok rebuilt DB but when I look at local C: where DB files should be its empty?.......The NEW files still show up on the drive but BI will still not open them.....?
are you saying that the database folder is completely empty?
what do you mean by not open them, what is the error message?

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes the DB folder is completely empty? BI is still logging NEW clips I can see them in the NEW storage folder I can even open them if I open them from the new folder outside of BI, but they will not open from in BI......I also keep getting low storage alert on the "NEW" drive even though I have it setup to move to stored....I have rerun the BI install program and chose to repair but it hasn't seemed to change anything?....def seems to be DB issue just cant figure out whats going on....

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the DB folder is completely empty? BI is still logging NEW clips I can see them in the NEW storage folder I can even open them if I open them from the new folder outside of BI, but they will not open from in BI......I also keep getting low storage alert on the "NEW" drive even though I have it setup to move to stored....I have rerun the BI install program and chose to repair but it hasn't seemed to change anything?....def seems to be DB issue just cant figure out whats going on....
delete it again, make sure BI is closed and the service is not running (if you are running as a service) then restart the pc.

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry FM for delay was having some wicked storms last night kept loosing power.....So updated DB and everything seems to be working now fingers crossed...tks for the help!