Specs on this Dahuna - hdbw4421e - Outdoor Rated ?

Reaction score
Whaddya guys think of this cam. I know it's new.......cctv-mall has them.
I want to install 2 right above our front door. 1 Each to catch each side of the house/sidewalk.

2 months ago, one of our neighbors house got broken into.
Yesterday, perps. were combing the houses checking on locks and such. One of the neighbors who was saw the perp as they went from 1 house to another...

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
specs look great but I dont think anyone has installed one and provided feedback yet.. the same cameras in 2MP and 3MP are pretty widely used and give great results.

only thing I see missing is audio support, at the front door its probably a feature you need but dont realize it yet.. thats the best place to record encounters with LEO's, Spammers, etc.

When someone sells you some service at the door and promises all sorts of things they never intend on delivering, you got ample evidence to take them to civil court... not to mention I personally believe you should record every encounter you have with LEO for your own protection.

Reaction score
Is it true the higher the MP you go, the lower quality of low light performance you get ?

I dunno if there benefits to it having WDR and night performance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it true the higher the MP you go, the lower quality of low light performance you get ?

I dunno if there benefits to it having WDR and night performance.
That was the case until these new 4mp cams were released.. These have improved low light performance.

Sent via Taptalk

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
HDW4300C is good for low-light performance. Not sure if 4MP better yet as I haven't seen one yet.
HFW2100 is 1.3MP and the low-light performance of that is better than the HDW4300C from experience rather than what the specification sheet says. Is a great camera if you want low-cost low-light solution.