Splash screen ?

Chrisdt

n3wb
Reaction score
How do I configure BI to enlarge and hold the last camera to have detected motion.

when a camera sends me an audible alarm at night I would like to see immediately which camera was triggered when I get to my monitor.

possible?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I configure BI to enlarge and hold the last camera to have detected motion.

when a camera sends me an audible alarm at night I would like to see immediately which camera was triggered when I get to my monitor.

possible?
blue iris options>cameras> select these three options.
always cycle selected
favor
only cycle

On the bottom left of the ptz tab select auto cycle..
The triggered camera will display for duration of the trigger (your break time) or your auto cycle delay time, whichever is longer.

Chrisdt

n3wb
Reaction score
blue iris options>cameras> select these three options.
always cycle selected
favor
only cycle

On the bottom left of the ptz tab select auto cycle..
The triggered camera will display for duration of the trigger (your break time) or your auto cycle delay time, whichever is longer.
Thanks fenderman. However, the maximum length that can be set is 30 seconds.
By the time I have stumbled out of bed to get to the monitor--- well.
would be nice if the program can hold the last camera triggered.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman. However, the maximum length that can be set is 30 seconds.
By the time I have stumbled out of bed to get to the monitor--- well.
would be nice if the program can hold the last camera triggered.
You need to send feature requests to the developer...you can also simply increase your trigger break time to 60 seconds or longer...

ipcamdude22

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you change the duration of camera cycle, for instance, 5 seconds per camera?

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can you change the duration of camera cycle, for instance, 5 seconds per camera?
Yes, go to BI options>Cameras>Auto-cycle delay (sec): 5
The speed with which the cycle occurs can bump or reduce the cpu usage a point or two...at least it does for me.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, go to BI options>Cameras>Auto-cycle delay (sec): 5
The speed with which the cycle occurs can bump or reduce the cpu usage a point or two...at least it does for me.
This has now changed with 4.3.9.0. You must now Show PTZ controls by right-clicking on a blank spot between cameras. Then, exit full screen mode. Then click the gear icon at the lower left of your screen. Finally, change your auto-cycle delay time....took me a while to find this.