Split screen / fisheye recording

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a camera in my showroom that can pan/tilt. the live screen looks great (showroom1.jpg).

When reviewing recorded footage though, the screen is split (showroom2.jpg)

The only thing I have found that kind of fixes the image is selecting hemispheric view (showroom3.jpg)

The results after selecting hemispheric is no longer splitscreen, but a weird zoomed/fisheye effect.

Also, when I try to export this video to mp4, it is completely distorted with and unviewable.

Any ideas how to fix a recorded video that has this distortion? also is there a setting I need to fix to keep new videos from formatting like this?

Thanks

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.
I have a camera in my showroom that can pan/tilt. the live screen looks great (showroom1.jpg).

When reviewing recorded footage though, the screen is split (showroom2.jpg)

The only thing I have found that kind of fixes the image is selecting hemispheric view (showroom3.jpg)

The results after selecting hemispheric is no longer splitscreen, but a weird zoomed/fisheye effect.

Also, when I try to export this video to mp4, it is completely distorted with and unviewable.

Any ideas how to fix a recorded video that has this distortion? also is there a setting I need to fix to keep new videos from formatting like this?

Thanks
Delete the camera and add it back