splitting 1 Ethernet cable to 2 cameras

fjkum

n3wb
Reaction score
Why would it not?
So then my next question is, the 2 Poe cameras share the same data path to that single tl-poe150s Poe injector?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fjkum

n3wb
Reaction score
Here's a post I made regarding this subject...

View attachment 49830
You have a very neat setup there. I have purchased this similar unit, but have not really setting it up yet. I have tried connecting the input side with a midspan Poe injector IEEE802.11af and one ip camera and it is able to power up the camera. I will try connecting a second ip camera once I received it, to verify if it still can power up the second unit and ability to send data over it. I believe it can't support the 3rd ip camera because of the input is only IEEE802.11af and not at.

If it works, I will highly recommends this little China product to everyone that need to have the similar setup.

Hope anyone here can share my thoughts.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

fjkum

n3wb
Reaction score
Works but overhear easily. Not recommend for placing it outdoor.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have purchased this similar unit, but have not really setting it up yet. I have tried connecting the input side with a midspan Poe injector IEEE802.11af and one ip camera and it is able to power up the camera. I will try connecting a second ip camera once I received it, to verify if it still can power up the second unit and ability to send data over it. I believe it can't support the 3rd ip camera because of the input is only IEEE802.11af and not at.

If it works, I will highly recommends this little China product to everyone that need to have the similar setup.

Hope anyone here can share my thoughts.
@fjkum

I got a similar unit and looks exactly the same too from aliexpress and I can connect 4 POE cameras with no issues.

POE SWITCH -> BLACKBOX -> 4 Cameras.

However, need to manually allocate it with 30Watts of power by Value on the POE Switch.

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have some black ALIExpress versions without any protection box mounted under the soffit and it works great after two years..
No waterrpoblems or bugs or dirt.
Flashing the leds nicely at night.
Might be a bigger problem in hot countries.

1618314406767.png

fjkum

n3wb
Reaction score
I have some black ALIExpress versions without any protection box mounted under the soffit and it works great after two years..
No waterrpoblems or bugs or dirt.
Flashing the leds nicely at night.
Might be a bigger problem in hot countries.

View attachment 86702
Yes, this is what I have and I live in Asia country and it's hot the entire year so it's not suitable to use if you don't have fan constantly blowing at it.

Bitslizer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, this is what I have and I live in Asia country and it's hot the entire year so it's not suitable to use if you don't have fan constantly blowing at it.

how about this?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.