Sricam IP cam

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I have recently bought a sricam from ebay. Initially thought they are easy to set up cam but was wrong. Finally managed to set up the cam via wireless after several tries but now I have problems getting the email push alert to work. I have downloaded the p2p finder as per advised but I cant find the camera on the list. It would be great if someone can give me advise to get the email push to work and at the same time get the sd card to work. Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I have recently bought a sricam from ebay. Initially thought they are easy to set up cam but was wrong. Finally managed to set up the cam via wireless after several tries but now I have problems getting the email push alert to work. I have downloaded the p2p finder as per advised but I cant find the camera on the list. It would be great if someone can give me advise to get the email push to work and at the same time get the sd card to work. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum. If you can, return the camera. Sricam is bottom of the barrel junk.
Post an image of your email settings and network settings.

Reaction score
I should have research first before buying one. Anyway I am connected WiFi to our superhub router. Cant find the option for my email as I am with sky. I took screenshot from my phone but no attachment facility on here. How do I send one. Sorry.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You need to log into the cameras web interface.

Reaction score
I have downloaded the p2p finder but can't find the camera. The list is empty. Is there something I have done wrong during registration?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have downloaded the p2p finder but can't find the camera. The list is empty. Is there something I have done wrong during registration?
it should automatically find it...not sure...if you are still within the return period dont waste more of your time with this.