strange creature checking out my mailbox camera

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^^ You seem to have missed him trying to spit on it.
I didn't miss what he did. I saw it the first time.

So what! That's still no excuse for calling him a "strange creature", or a "DACA", or "dirty little Bastard".

Who's to say he was trying to spit on the camera? His spit didn't even hit the camera even though he was close enough to reach it. So, maybe he just wanted someone to see him spit. He didn't break anything either, nor try to steal the camera.

He's just a kid that did no harm. Let him know what he did wasn't nice. But, the vile hate and name calling for some minor mischief is uncalled for.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't miss what he did. I saw it the first time.

So what! That's still no excuse for calling him a "strange creature", or a "DACA", or "dirty little Bastard".

Who's to say he was trying to spit on the camera? His spit didn't even hit the camera even though he was close enough to reach it. So, maybe he just wanted someone to see him spit. He didn't break anything either, nor try to steal the camera.

He's just a kid that did no harm. Let him know what he did wasn't nice. But, the vile hate and name calling for some minor mischief is uncalled for.
Guess your standards of raising children and delinquency is different than mine .. imho this child currently is on a trajectory towards a bad place ..

bradner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kids seem to have a knack for finding these hidden cameras. I have two of them - one in a birdhouse and another in the bushes, both are 3-4 ft off the ground. A couple of kids have seen them but they have never tried to spit on it but rather make faces into it or just talk all excited about the camera.

To me it's odd that a kid's first reaction is to spit at someone's camera. Yeah I for sure question that kids judgement and future decision making. I never went around trying to spit on peoples stuff when I was a kid. I view the kid as a future (possibly current) shit disturber myself based on his actions so far. Don't want to be called an asshat, don't be one.